Drugs’ Side Effects Scholarship
Anastopoulo Law Firm wants to highlight this important issue and support those affected by it. That’s why we’re offering the Drugs’ Side Effect Scholarship worth $2,500 to an eligible college or graduate student. See the list of eligibility requirements and the essay topic below.
The Drugs’ Side Effects Scholarship is open to any undergraduate or graduate student (as well as incoming students) who can meet the following criteria:
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You are enrolled in or accepted at an accredited college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
- You agree to the scholarship terms and conditions.
- You submit the necessary application materials.
- You apply using the form on this page.
- You submit your application by the December 15, 2022 deadline.
Please review the eligibility requirements carefully and then craft an essay on the scholarship topic provided below.
Once your essay is complete:
- Fill out the application form on this page
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript
- Upload a copy of your scholarship essay
- Submit proof of enrollment/acceptance to an accredited college/ university/ graduate school (Student ID; letter of acceptance; etc.)
Scholarship Essay Topic
An estimated 128,000 Americans die from prescribed drugs each year, making it the fourth leading cause of death. Even common over-the-counter medications can cause severe reactions to many people.
Use this short essay to discuss your experience with the serious side effects of a pharmaceutical drug or the experience of someone close to you. Based on your experience, what lessons have you learned and what do you think young people should be taught about the dangers of prescription drug side effects?
Please compose a 1,000-1,500-word essay on the aforementioned topic, save it as a PDF, and attach it using the application form that appears on this page.
The deadline to apply is December 15, 2022.
Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
After the deadline, all submissions will be reviewed by our scholarship selection committee. Depending on the number of applications we receive, the decision process can take anywhere from 1-3 months.
We regret that, for legal reasons, we are unable to accept calls, emails, or other communication regarding the scholarship, or answer any questions, other than those submitted here. All the necessary details about this scholarship can be found above and on the terms and conditions page. We will make sure to contact you in case we need any further information.
2022 is the first year we are offering our annual Drugs’ Side Effects Scholarship, but future winners (maybe even you!) will be listed here. All winners will be interviewed for an announcement, blog post, and press release.