Drugs’ Side Effects Scholarship Terms and Conditions
All applicants to this scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements as laid out on the scholarship application page. These include:
- Applicant must be enrolled at a college, university or graduate school.
- Applicant must have residency in the United States.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing.
- Applicant must submit some personal information, including name, contact information, proof of enrollment, etc.
- Applicant must author an original essay on the scholarship essay topic provided.
- Applicant’s essay must be truthful and accurate.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Anastopoulo Law Firm
- Past recipients of the Drugs’ Side Effects Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Anastopoulo Law Firm if awarded the scholarship
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships.
Selection & Award Notification Process
All applications must be received before the deadline supplied on the application page. Incomplete applications or those received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications without discrimination. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or membership in other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to legal reasons and the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding your application status, nor will we be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The winners of the Scholarship will be notified via email and an announcement will be made on Anastopoulo Law Firm’s blog. The firm will also announce the winner via a press release.
The Drugs’ Side Effects Scholarship award will be mailed directly to the student’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
Your personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winner’s name, essay, and photos in any announcement or communication related to the Scholarships, on Anastopoulo Law Firm’s website, in marketing materials, or in social media posts.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.