Abbeville Truck Accident Attorney
If you suffered harm in a truck accident, you may want help from an Abbeville truck accident attorney. At Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC., we will review your case, strategize a course of legal action, and advocate for what you need. Compensation could account for your medical bills and other out-of-pocket costs.
We encourage you to consider your legal options as soon as possible. We can start building your case today.
We Serve Truck Accident Claimants in Abbeville on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Our lawyers serve injured people on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
Right now, you can connect with our truck accident team and get a no-obligation review of your situation. During our conversation, we can explore your legal goals and listen to the details of your accident. Then, we can discuss your options and how to pursue compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Abbeville, call 803-222-2222
We Urge You To Take Action Within the Statute of Limitations
According to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530, South Carolina has a statute of limitations of three years for personal injury cases. This means you generally have three years to file your lawsuit. Your filing period begins from the date of your accident or when you discovered your injuries.
Is There a Statute of Limitations on Wrongful Death Lawsuits?
The same three-year deadline also applies to wrongful death lawsuits in South Carolina. Your filing period begins from the date of your loved one’s passing––not from the date of their truck accident in Abbeville.
Our team will manage your filing deadlines, so you don’t have to worry about them. We want you to focus your time and attention on healing––not on navigating the legal system.
Abbeville Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 803-222-2222
What Kinds of Recoverable Damages Can I Collect in South Carolina?
In South Carolina, you can collect economic and non-economic damages following a trucking accident. Economic damages include:
- Hospital bills
- Car repairs
- Transportation costs
- Lost wages and other job-related benefits
Non-economic damages comprise:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Physical disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of a spouse
- Loss of a limb
Our Team Can Determine How Much You Can Recover
Our team will evaluate how much you can recover based on your injuries’ severity, damages’ cost, and other factors. Once we determine what you’re owed, we can negotiate a settlement with the liable insurer. If the insurer refuses to settle, we can file a civil lawsuit against the at-fault party.
Click to contact our Abbeville Personal Injury Attorney today
We’ve Secured These Outcomes for Truck Accident Claimants
Trucks are much bigger than passenger vehicles. When these vehicles collide, victims can suffer grievous injuries, from spinal cord trauma to brain damage. Here are two instances in which we recovered damages for truck accident claimants:
- Our client was riding his motorcycle when he was hit by a motorist who ran a red light. He later passed away from his injuries. After arguing his case at trial, we recovered $50 million.
- Our client suffered harm in a collision involving a multi-ton dump truck. Through insurance negotiations, we recovered $1 million.
We will put the same time, effort, and energy into your case as we’ve done with others. You can learn more about our client-specific services during your free case review.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What You Can Expect from Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Abbeville
You might think about representing yourself. After all, how hard can it be? You just file a claim and wait for the insurer to respond, right?
While we resolve many cases through insurance settlements, the claims process isn’t easy. To reach a fair conclusion, we must find evidence, consult with experts, and review the liable policy’s limits. This takes both time and skill.
With our team on your side, we will:
- Collect police and accident reports
- Obtain cellphone, text, and other driver data
- Investigate the trucker’s radio usage data
- Pull the driver’s previous record
- Gather medical records and property damage
- Interview witnesses
We will do everything in our power to resolve your truck accident case.
We Will Consult with Experts on Your Case
Witnesses aren’t just people who saw the accident happen. They can also include accident reconstruction specialists, healthcare professionals, mechanics, and others. With the information we get from these people, we can assert your injuries’ severity and the cost of your losses.
We Will Determine Your Accident’s Cause
Determining the cause of your accident is vital in determining liability. Through an investigation, we may find one or more of the following elements contributed to your crash:
- Distracted driving
- Vehicular malfunction
- An unmaintained vehicle
- Poor roadway conditions
- An unbalanced truck cargo load
We may find other reasons for your collision than those listed here.
Previous Clients Have Shared Their Feedback with Us
When asked about the quality of service they received, our clients have shared:
- “The lawyers at the Anastopoulo Law Firm are professional, reliable. and ready to fight for their clients. I would highly recommend this firm to any friend, family member, or acquaintance.” ––Lisa W.
- “The Anastopoulo Law Firm has been very helpful to me on two occasions. Their attorneys are very good and sharp. On one particular case, I didn’t have to say anything. I highly recommend them.” ––Donald J.
- “I absolutely love Anastopoulo Law Firm. They helped me out so much. They were on top of everything. They made sure I was ok and that’s a big deal that they go above and beyond to help their clients. I hope I never get hurt again, but if I do, I will let them help me again before anybody else.” ––Nikki B.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Our South Carolina Injury Firm Today
Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. offers free case reviews to injured claimants in South Carolina. To learn more about partnering with our firm, dial (800) 313-2546. We can answer your questions, address your concerns, and put your anxieties at ease.
Call or text 803-222-2222 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form