Beaufort Personal Injury Attorney
If an accident in Beaufort led to injuries and prevented you from returning to work, it could leave you with ongoing financial consequences. Our Beaufort personal injury lawyer at Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. will help you recover from the financial aftermath of the accident while you focus on restoring your health. We are passionate about helping injured clients recover damages and will leave no stone unturned in recovering the compensation you need.
Our initial review of your case costs nothing. Our representation is offered on a contingency-fee basis, which means it costs you nothing upfront and nothing out of your pocket. We will explain the financial recovery process, the applicable statute of limitations, and our negotiation strategy. We never stop fighting for you and will represent you in court if a fair and appropriate settlement agreement cannot be reached.
Injured Clients We Represent Have Recovered Millions in Damages
Our law firm has recovered up to $50 million in personal injury damages for personal injury clients. We work hard to win the best possible financial outcome for our clients. Our commitment to their recovery leads to testimonials like the following:
- Anonymous: I chose this firm, and it was the [best] decision I could’ve made after my accident. Friendly and supportive staff who answered all my questions. Got me what I deserved in a timely manner. Would recommend to everyone.
- Michael Smith: The Anastopoulo Law Firm was excellent from the beginning to the end. They kept me up to date and informed with everything going on about my case. I would highly recommend.
Put Our Legal Experience to Work for You
Our personal injury law firm has been serving and supporting injured clients for 25+ years. Our familiarity with personal injury and insurance law and the impact they will have on your case means we will:
- Obtain medical records from Beaufort Memorial Hospital or any other facility where you received treatment after your accident
- Obtain police and other reports from Beaufort’s police department that point to the cause of your accident
- Locate and interview local and distant relatives who can provide varying points of view on the events that led to your accident
We never stop working for injured clients. We also understand the importance of the physical recovery process, so we take on your case so you can focus on restoring your health.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving South Carolina, call (800) 777-7777
We Will Assess the Financial Value of Your Personal Injury Case
S.C. Ann. § 15-32-210 describes the types of compensation you can request from the person or entity whose negligence caused your accident and injuries. Our personal injury lawyer in Beaufort, South Carolina at Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. will help you recover:
Economic damages can be proven with receipts, bills, estimates, and other tangible documents. These can include:
- Medical care
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
- Property loss
- In-home medical support
- In-home domestic support
Our client support team will collect the evidence that proves the financial costs of your economic damages.
Non-economic damages can be proven with your medical records, written prognosis, and therapy and rehabilitation records. These can include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of limb
- Physical disfigurement
We will explain how a value is assigned to the intangible damages you can recover. We also make sure the value assigned to them is accurate and comprehensive before we start negotiating on your behalf.
Wrongful Death Compensation
We understand how difficult it can be to cope with the unexpected loss of a loved one. You have the condolences of our entire team and our commitment to helping you recover from the financial impact of your loss.
Wrongful death damages can include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of spousal services
- Loss of guidance
- Loss of consortium
Our wrongful death lawyers will make sure you understand this form of compensation and which family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit.
South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
We Prove Liability in Your Personal Injury Case in Beaufort, SC</h2 >
Our Beaufort injury lawyers will handle many details of your case, from evidence collection to verbal, written, and electronic communication. We will:
- Identify the at-fault parties
- Compile and submit evidence
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Consult supportive expert witnesses
- Negotiate a favorable settlement
- Represent you in court, if needed
We start preparing your case by documenting the at-fault party’s negligence. To establish their financial liability, we prove they:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Violated their responsibility
- Caused your physical injuries
- Cause your financial damages
We also make sure responsibility is accurately apportioned because, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-38-15, your potential compensation can be diminished by any percentage of the accident that is attributed to your actions. We make sure any assignment of liability is fair and accurate.
What You Need To Know About the Statute of Limitations
After an accidental injury, our accident lawyer in Beaufort will ensure the following filing deadlines are accurately interpreted:
- C. Ann. § 15-3-530: – The personal injury statute of limitations generally entitles you to three years from theaccident to file your lawsuit. In general, this statute also gives you up to three years from the date of a loved one’s passing to comply with the wrongful death statute of limitations.
- C. Ann. § 15-3-545: – The medical malpractice statute of limitations generally gives you three years to file your potential lawsuit from the date of the error. Because it can be difficult to pinpoint the exact date of a medical mishap, the statutory clock can also start running up to three years from the date of discovery.
If your potential lawsuit is not filed on time, you risk being unable to file it at all or having it dismissed as if it had not been filed. Either outcome will mean you have no legal avenue to compel the at-fault party to compensate you.
Our law firm will ensure the appropriate statutory filing deadline is met. If any factors change the filing deadline, we explain them to you and make sure they are met as well.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Personal Injury Cases We Take On in Beaufort, S.C.
If you were injured in any negligence-based accident, we will help you fight to recover damages. At Anastopoulo Law Firm, our South Carolina personal injury practice areas include:
- Birth injury
- Brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Cruise ship injuries
- Dog bites
- Mass torts
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Sinkhole injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
We provide sound legal representation you can trust on a contingency-fee basis, so you can avoid a potentially costly delay in seeking compensation. You do not pay anything until we recover damages for you-and it all starts with a free review of your case.
Get a Free Review of Your Beaufort Case Today
Are you or a loved one struggling to file a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit? Our personal injury attorneys in Beaufort, South Carolina can help you navigate the complex system of pursuing financial compensation. We will build a strong case for monetary recovery and take on the at-fault party’s insurance provider for you.
Find out how you can get a free review of your case by calling one of our Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. team members at (800) 313-2546 today.