Lake City Car Accident Attorney
If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a car accident in Florence County, you could hold the at-fault driver financially accountable for your resulting damages. With our guidance and support, you can prove their negligence and how it resulted in damages for which you deserve monetary compensation. Your compensation can include your medical bills, vehicle repairs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Building a case file that contains supportive evidence can be complicated on your own. A Lake City car accident attorney will compile your evidence and submit it to the at-fault driver’s representatives. Our Anastopoulo Law Firm team will also negotiate with their representatives to ensure you get the best possible financial outcome to your case. We will also make sure you get the responsive legal support you deserve from start to finish.
Explore Your Financial Compensation Options
After a car accident, you may be entitled to economic damages that include the costs of your immediate and long-term medical care. It could also include your vehicle repair or replacement, in-home medical and domestic support, and treatment-related travel expenses.
You can also recover noneconomic damages that are more challenging to quantify if you’ve never done so. Our team explains how we use your current medical condition and future medical prognosis to evaluate these damages:
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Physical disability and impairment
We also help you recoup the costs your family will incur for losing one of its members. Called wrongful death damages, they include funeral and burial expenses, loss of your loved one’s monetary contributions to your family, and loss of their companionship and guidance.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Lake City, call (800) 777-7777
Your Car Accident Report Is Valuable
Because your accident resulted in injuries, S.C. Ann. § 56-5-1260 requires you to report it to law enforcement. When we obtain a copy of your police report, we use it to:
- Identify and contact the at-fault driver
- Identify and contact their insurance company
- Identify and interview accident witnesses
- Prove the cause of the accident
- Identify points of impact on both cars
We also use the date and other details of the police report to ensure we meet the statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits. The report also tells us if the police took photos and videos that substantiate the cause of the accident.
Lake City Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
Medical Records Tell Your Story
We will request copies of your medical records from every physician and facility that provided you with treatment. They tell us the following case-related information:
- The cause of your injuries
- Examination and test results
- Treatment plans and dates
- Your future prognosis
The assessment of your post-accident medical condition and your doctor’s expectations help us assign a value to the current and future cost of treating your injuries.
Photos and Video Footage Bolster Your Case
Everyone carries smartphones today, which could advance your pursuit of compensation. When we investigate your case, we obtain smartphone photos and videos from:
- Your smartphone
- Accident witnesses
We also canvass the accident scene for residential, commercial, dashcam, and red-light cameras that may have captured essential details of the accident. We add any resulting evidence to your case file and use it to support your case for financial compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Car Accident Attorney Prepares Your Case
At Anastopoulo Law Firm, we help clients injured in car accidents in Lake City explore their compensation options. We deal with the at-fault driver and their insurer, taking that burden off your shoulders. We handle these tasks for you:
- Assigning a financial value to your case
- Investigating the cause of your accident
- Preparing and organizing your case file
- Negotiating a favorable monetary settlement
- Taking your case to court if necessary
- Updating you as your case progresses
If your injury resulted from the other driver’s negligence, the suddenness of the impact could leave you flustered, stressed, and uncertain of what to do next. Our team will guide you through the legal and insurance processes that lead to compensation.
The Sooner You Involve Our Team, the Better
When we seek compensation for you, we work hard to eliminate any risks to your recovery. One of the ways we do that is by meeting the state’s filing deadlines. According to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally three years from the date of the accident
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally three years from the date of your loved one’s passing
Failing to comply with the statute of limitations could prevent you from filing your lawsuit. If you file after the deadline has expired, the at-fault party or their representative will request a dismissal of your case. Unfortunately, their request is likely to be granted, which will mean you have no recovery options left.
Read What Previous Car Accident Clients Say
The recommendations and referrals on our client testimonials page help you understand what it means to work with our personal injury team. Previous clients say:
- “Quick to settle. Polite, and I would come back. At the closing, Mr. Bass was really nice. The best [of] the lawyers I’ve seen yet. Thank you, guys, so much.” – Shannon Simmons.
- “My experience has been excellent! Very friendly, compassionate investigator. The firm has its own medical staff to check you out…I would highly recommend this law firm!” – Rhonda Young
- “They were absolutely amazing. They listen to me. They helped me and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience than I had with them. I would definitely recommend them to anybody and everybody looking for a personal injury lawyer.” – Angie Gibson
Your case is a priority for our team, and we’ll work hard to make sure you get the compassionate, responsive legal support you and your case deserve.
Review Your Case with Our Team Today
If you or a family member suffered injuries in a Lake City car accident, our legal team could help you get the financial compensation you deserve for the at-fault driver’s negligence. Find out how our car accident attorneys go to bat for you. Call one of our Anastopoulo Law Firm team members today at (800) 777-7777.