Lee Personal Injury Attorney
You have a personal injury case if you or someone you love were injured due to negligence. If the at-fault party owed you a duty of care, did not provide it, caused your injuries, and left you with financial damages, we can help you collect compensation. The compensation we request for you can include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other tangible and intangible expenses.
Furthermore, our Lee personal injury attorney at Anastopoulo Law Firm helps you pull all the details of your case together. We prove the at-fault party’s liability by building a strong, persuasive evidence file for you. In addition, our legal team collects documents and photos for you so that you can concentrate on recovering. In short, you can leave the range of case-related details, the insurance company, the legal paperwork, and the settlement process to us.
Understanding How Our Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
When we represent you, we handle all the details of your insurance case or personal injury lawsuit. So, you can focus on getting well. If your family lost a loved one, we also help you get the time you need to focus on your emotional recovery while we focus on your financial recovery. In addition, our attorney will represent you with no up-front cost to you. For example:
- Handle the insurance company
- Build a comprehensive case file
- Categorize your injuries and case
- Calculate your financial damages
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
The evidence we collect for you includes medical records and bills, salary history records, medication lists, injury photos and videos, witness statements, and your own written statement. Our goal when we represent you is to settle your case out of court by negotiating a fair financial settlement on your behalf. Therefore, we fight hard to ensure an accurate value is assigned to your case. Additionally to negotiate the best possible outcome for you.
The Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Lee
It can be hard to determine whether or not you have a legal right to seek compensation after an accident. If your accident-related injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness, you have the basis of a personal injury case. Our law firm can help if you were injured in one of the following ways:
- Bicycle accidents
- Birth injuries
- Boating accidents
- Cruise ship injuries
- Dog bites or attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Slip and fall injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
Your first contact with our personal injury law firm is your initial consultation. This is available at no cost to you. And, we take this time to understand the cause of your injuries. We also let you know right away if your personal injury case has merit. In addition to how we can help you seek the compensation you are entitled to for the at-fault party’s negligence.
Hear From Personal Injury Clients We Helped in the Past
Our law office believes in bringing a personal touch to every injury case we handle. We treat you as an injured party in need of legal support, not like a case file. Previous injured clients say:
- “Quick to settle. Polite, and I would come back. At the closing, Mr. Bass was really nice…Thank you, guys, so much.” – Shannon Simmons
- “Very professional and caring from start to finish. I will definitely be using them for any future needs!” – Rana Jenkins
- “They were very friendly and answered all of my questions. They’re also great lawyers that you can trust to get the job done.” – Keisha Sanders
- “My experience has been excellent…I would highly recommend this law firm!” – Rhonda Young
- “They are very professional, and they do what they tell you. I appreciate everything and would use them again.” – Katnotcat
Every client and every case are important to our team. Learn more about our commitment to providing outstanding service and support on our client testimonials page.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Lee, call 803-222-2222
Calculating Damages for Your Personal Injuries
Accurately assessing your recoverable damages is an integral part of building a personal injury case. Our personal injury lawyer will help you fight for the following recoverable damages:
- Economic damages including past and future medical bills and lost wages, loss of future earnings, treatment-related travel expenses, and required in-home support
- Non-economic damages including physical disability and disfigurement, mental anguish, emotional distress, and pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages, including funeral and burial costs and the loss of your loved one’s financial contributions to your family and their companionship, support, and guidance
At Anastopoulo Law Firm, our personal injury attorney helps injured clients in Lee assess, document, and pursue financial compensation. We also lead the settlement negotiation process and fight for an appropriate financial settlement.
South Carolina Law Limits Your Time to Take Legal Action
In South Carolina, personal injury lawsuits have a filing deadline that denotes your time to file your lawsuit. If you miss the filing deadline, you might also miss your opportunity for compensation. One of the following will apply to your case:
- The personal injury statute of limitations generally limits you to three years from the date of the accident, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally limited to three years from the date of a loved one’s accident-related demise, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530
- The medical malpractice statute of limitations is generally three years from the date of the medical error or the date it was discovered, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-545
We understand your preference to resolve your case sooner rather than later. Our legal team will explain the relevant statute of limitations. Also, we will make sure you understand the other factors that contribute to the resolution timeline. Finally, we make sure you understand how your role in the settlement process affects the timeline.
Lee Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 803-222-2222
Learn About Your Rights to Compensation By Contacting Our Personal Injury Law Firm Today
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident in Lee, our personal injury lawyer will help you fight for financial compensation. Find out how by calling Anastopoulo Law Firm at (800) 777-7777 today.
Call or text 803-222-2222 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form