Lee Bicycle Accident Attorney
If a bicycle accident injured you or a loved one, the at-fault driver can be held financially responsible for the expenses and losses that stem from your injuries. If a loved one was fatally injured, the at-fault driver is also responsible for wrongful death damages. When we represent you, we help you understand, document, and explore your compensation options.
After a bicycle accident, our Lee bicycle accident attorney will help you seek awards from the at-fault driver. The damages we recover for you can be economic – medical bills and bicycle damage. As well as non-economic – mental and physical pain and suffering. When our personal injury team helps you build a case, we start by listening to your story. We then collect evidence that supports your right to compensation.
The Anastopoulo Law Firm Difference
Our law firm is committed to safe roads for all South Carolinians. Including drivers, pedestrians, motorcyclists, and bicyclists. We are passionate about helping injured bicyclists hold negligent drivers responsible for their actions. Also, part of that responsibility is financial. To foster your overall recovery, our team:
- Proves the at-fault driver’s fault
- Deals with the insurance company for you
- Handles insurance claim forms and documents
- Assigns a value to your case
- Comes to you when needed
You do not pay unless we recover damages for you. We also represent you at no upfront cost to you. This means you can start fighting for compensation without adding a financial strain to your post-accident circumstances. With more than 25 years of legal experience, our team’s familiarity with personal injury and insurance law could work in favor of resolving your case.
How We Negotiate a Settlement for You
Most personal injury cases are resolved without going to trial. When our team represents you, a favorable outcome is our goal. Whether that is by trial or settlement. To reach a settlement for you, our team starts by assigning a value to your case. We carefully accrue the receipts and documents that prove your right to financial recovery. We will also:
- Conduct an independent and thorough investigation
- Help you avoid a speedy but flawed settlement
- Field settlement offers and analyze their pros and cons
- Consult medical and financial experts, as needed
Because you, not us, will make the final decision on whether or not to accept an offer, we work hard to help you make the best choice for you. We also provide an objective look at a tough situation and help you understand when a settlement is appropriate versus when you should take the at-fault driver to court.
Previous Clients Recommend Our Law Firm
We understand that it can be challenging to choose the right law firm to represent you. Our previous clients have shared their experience with our firm on our client reviews page. Here’s what some people had to say about working with us:
- “I have gotten nothing less than great customer service. Dasiree is the best, if all their employees are like her, their company is #1.” – Anna Cunningham
- “They really helped every step of the way and kept me informed about what was going on in my case. Would definitely recommend them 100%.” – Shana Wilferd
- “Everyone was very professional, and they made our experience so much more tolerable! I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.” – Angela Breazeale
- “Great experience in a time of stress for our family! Took their time to listen to our concerns and answer our questions. Heath and Dasiree were very professional.” – Vicky
- “They were very professional, and they did things in a timely fashion. I just received my settlement; I am very pleased with everything.” – Farryn Maddox
We work hard to deserve referrals like these by making sure your case gets the attention to detail it needs and helping injured clients get the monetary recovery they deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accidents lawyer serving Lee, call (800) 777-7777
Do Not Wait to Seek Damages After Your Bicycle Accident
If you were injured in a bicycle accident in Lee, South Carolina’s laws decide how much time you have to sue the at-fault driver for financial recovery. While our goal is to settle your case out of court, we file your lawsuit on time to ensure you can go to court if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
In South Carolina:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally three years from the date of the accident, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530.
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally three years from the date of a fatally injured loved one’s demise, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530.
The sooner you involve our team in your case, the more time we have to investigate and ensure your compliance with the filing deadline. At Anastopoulo Law Firm, our bicycle accident attorney will ensure your potential lawsuit is filed on time.
Economic and Non-Economic Damages We Fight for
According to Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statistics, bicycle accidents caused 467,000 injury victims and more than 1,000 fatalities in 2015. If you or someone you love was physically or fatally injured, we help you pursue the at-fault driver. Our team does more than assess your case’s value—we prove the value of each individual item and the collective value of your case. Your recoverable damages could include:
- Emergency and current medical bills
- Long-term health care costs
- Lost wages and income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Bicycle damage or total loss
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Physical pain and suffering
You do not have to document or assess these damages on your own. Our team supports your compensation case by acquiring your medical bills, property repairs, and pay stubs. We also use your written prognosis to assign a value to your non-economic damages, which can be hard to calculate on your own accurately.
Lee Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
Call Our Team Member Today for a Free Consultation
Were you or someone you love in Lee, South Carolina, involved in a crash between your bicycle and a vehicle? Our bicycle accident attorney can protect your rights and help you seek compensation.
Call one of our Anastopoulo Law Firm team members at (800) 777-7777 today to get started on our free consultation.