South Carolina Car Accident Lawyer
If you were in an auto collision in South Carolina and need legal representation to receive the compensation, we are here to help. A South Carolina car accident lawyer from Anastopoulo Law Firm may be able to help if you are having a challenging time recovering a payout from an insurance company or need someone to represent you during the claims process.
We provide a free initial consultation to evaluate your situation. During this free meeting with our team, you can learn more about your right to sue and your legal options for recovering compensation. We are ready to talk with you as soon as you contact us.
Our Team Can Help with Your South Carolina Car Accident Case
Our attorneys provide a full range of legal services to help assist and resolve any legal issues related to your car accident. We have more than 25 years of experience in delivering legal representation and advice on a broad range of car accident cases.
We may be able to help you fight for the financial recovery you deserve based on your injuries and the expenses you incurred because of your accident. We can:
- Investigate what happened
- Gather evidence to prove your case
- Identify the liable party
- Develop a claim against them
- Support your claim with evidence
- Value your damages
- Demand a just award or sue the party responsible for your accident
Our team will also handle all communications in your case, including:
- Updating you regularly
- Talking to the insurer
- Dealing with the liable party and their attorney
- Representing you to the judge and the jury at trial as necessary
We handle cases based on contingency fees. Your family will not need to pay us anything before we seek a settlement or court award in your case. Instead, our fees come from the monetary damages we recover. If we do not win, we will not collect any attorney’s fees.
If you are interested in learning more, you can reach out to us today for a free case consultation. We will assess your situation and explain what you may be able to do to recover compensation. We will meet with you at your home or at the hospital. We also have locations throughout South Carolina in:
- North Charleston
- Myrtle Beach
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving South Carolina, call (800) 777-7777
Recoverable Expenses, Losses in a South Carolina Car Accident Case
We may be able to recover compensatory damages for you through a car insurance claim or lawsuit. These are the expenses and losses you incurred from the accident. These may be economic costs (damages that cost you money) or non-economic losses (damages that do not have a concrete monetary value).
Some examples of commonly recovered damages include:
- Medical bills
- Future treatment and care costs
- Lost wages and other income
- Reduced ability to earn
- Property damages
- Rental car costs
- Accident-related expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Other intangible losses
When a car accident victim dies due to their injuries in South Carolina, their family may be able to recover compensation through a wrongful death action instead. This type of legal case allows the surviving family members to recover damages such as:
- Medical bills
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost future income
- Loss of services
- Intangible losses
South Carolina Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
No Matter How the Other Driver’s Negligence Occurred, Our Team Can Help
South Carolina car accidents happen due to various causes and circumstances. Accidents occur even when the victim is taking all necessary roadway precautions. Regardless of how another driver caused your crash, our car accident attorneys in South Carolina are here to help you weather the aftermath and fight for the fair compensation you need to pay your bills.
We assist clients with traffic accident claims involving:
- Distracted driving: If there is evidence that your accident occurred because of distraction on the part of the other driver, we may be able to help you prove your case and win damages. While distractions are difficult to prove, they are very common. We may be able to hold the driver responsible even without proving they were texting, on the phone, or otherwise distracted.
- Drunk driving: Driving while intoxicated and threatening other peoples’ lives is egregious regardless of the outcome. While they may face criminal charges, we can also build a civil case against them to help the victim of the accident they caused.
- Reckless driving: Whether you were run off the road, hit by a speeding motorist, injured after a driver behind you followed you too closely, or threatened by an enraged driver, we are here to help you seek justice.
We also represent clients who suffered injuries because another driver carelessly violated a traffic law and caused an injury crash. For example, when a driver runs a red light or fails to yield to oncoming traffic when turning left.
How Long Do I Have to Sue the At-Fault Driver?
In general, you may have up to three years to sue for personal injury or wrongful death in a South Carolina traffic accident under S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530. However, there are exceptions that can reduce this time in some cases.
We recommend letting Anastopoulo Law Firm review your case as soon as your injuries allow. Our professionals provide legal services and solutions for car accident victims hurt by another driver, but investigations and building a case take time.
Representing Victims of Other Traffic Accident Injury Claims
Anastopoulo Law Firm serves car accident victims and other roadway collision victims. We may be able to help you if you were in any of the following vehicle accidents:
Choose Anastopoulo Law Firm for Your Car Accident Claim or Litigation
Our team will review the facts of your South Carolina car accident case and offer our advice on how to support and file a claim to recover compensation. If the insurer does not negotiate fairly for a just payout, we may be able to sue them on your behalf.
Discuss your case with a South Carolina car accident attorney from our team today. Call Anastopoulo Law Firm now at (800) 777-7777 for a complimentary case evaluation.