North Charleston Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you or someone you love was injured in a motorcycle accident, our personal injury team could help you prove your right to financial recovery. So, if you hire us to represent you, our team will identify the liable party, collect and organize your evidence, and build a case to prove the value of your damages.
Our North Charleston motorcycle accident attorney at Anastopoulo Law Firm is here to help your family through your physical and financial recovery. Furthermore, a motorcycle collision can change your life drastically by limiting your physical abilities and keeping you from working. Thus, we fight to help our clients recoup their losses after these incidents.
Post-Accident Recoverable Damages
When our team starts preparing your case, we will calculate your damages based on the impact they have on you physically. But also emotionally, and financially in the short and long term. We also make sure to give your case an accurate value because a miscalculation can be costly.
Types of Recoverable Damages
The aftermath of a motorcycle accident can be immediately costly. And the expenses you incur can be continual. Based on the effects you experience, our firm may seek various recoverable damages:
- Economic damages include current and future medical bills, current and future income loss, and motorcycle damage or loss.
- Non-economic damages include physical and emotional pain and suffering, physical disabilities and impairments, and lasting or permanent scarring or disfigurement.
- Wrongful death damages include the costs associated with making final arrangements for your loved one, financial losses for your household, and your family’s mental and emotional anguish.
Our case assessment team will review the circumstances of your accident. And ensure your list of recoverable damages is accurate and complete.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving North Charleston, call (800) 777-7777
What Our Law Firm Can do for You
When you deal with the at-fault party’s insurance company after your accident in North Charleston, their focus is on their client and their own bottom line. Meanwhile, our focus will be on our client – you. Our motorcycle accident attorneys handle all communication and negotiation with insurers. We will also:
- Identify the liable parties
- Prepare your evidence file
- Fight your case in court
- Prove the other party’s responsibility
- Investigate the accident’s cause
When you choose Anastopoulo Law Firm, we will use our knowledge of insurance and personal injury law to guide you through the filing process.
Praise and Accolades from Previous Clients
Our entire team works hard for every client we represent. Previous clients leave kind words for our client testimonials page and Google reviews, like these:
- “This law firm made sure they took great care of my family and i. Thanks so much the akim anastopoulo law firm!!!!!!” – Lauren Thrower
- “I feel that the staff went above and beyond to help me to get this thing done and to get me the money that I deserved. I have no complaints whatsoever and I would highly recommend them to everyone! – Peggy Williams
- “They were very clear about everything they were doing and kept communication open.” – J. Adams
When we handle your case, we treat you with the respect, compassion, and kindness you deserve.
The Cost of Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Being involved in a motorcycle accident can cause an immediate financial strain on your household. When an accident causes injuries, it often leads to medical expenses, and when your injuries keep you from returning to work, it means a loss of income. As such, additional financial output can be difficult or impossible at that time.
That’s why when you request representation from our personal injury lawyers, you do not incur any additional expenses for this legal support. Our team will:
- Provide a free consultation and review of your case
- Represent you on a contingency-fee basis
- Handle all upfront costs involved in your case
Our lawyers will not recover any payment until your case resolves with a settlement or court award. During your complimentary case review, we’ll explain our fee agreement, our goals for resolving your case, and the next possible steps in your case.
North Charleston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
The Importance of South Carolina’s Statute of Limitations
A statute of limitations is the law that determines the maximum amount of time you have to file a lawsuit in South Carolina. For example, if you were injured in the accident, S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 gives you up to three years to file a personal injury lawsuit. If someone you love did not survive a motorcycle accident, the same statute also gives you up to three years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Many different factors can affect the amount of time you have to file your potential lawsuit. The best way to get a clear picture of how much time you have to seek compensation is to review the circumstances and details of your case with one of our team members.
The Benefits of Immediate Action
Ensuring compliance with the statute of limitations is only one reason to contact our personal injury team right away. Getting our team involved early also gives us time to:
- Interview witnesses while memories are vivid
- Gain access to the scene of the accident
- Canvass for and collect beneficial evidence
Early intervention gives your fight for compensation an advantage because it takes time to investigate your accident properly. The more time we have to build the case, the better equipped we are to hold the at-fault party accountable for your financial recovery.
Call 24/7 for a Free Consultation
You do not have to face the personal injury or wrongful death filing process alone. When you suffer injuries in a North Charleston motorcycle accident, our firm can provide you with a team of legal advocates.
Find out how an Anastopoulo Law Firm motorcycle accident attorney with more than 25 years of experience can help you seek compensation. Contact us today for your free case assessment at (800) 313-2546.