Darlington Truck Accident Attorney
Because of their differences in size, height, and weight, a truck accident can leave drivers and passengers in smaller vehicles with catastrophic injuries. It might even result in the loss of life. If you or someone you love sustained injuries in a collision, a Darlington truck accident attorney could help you prove the cause of the crash, the extent of your physical injuries, and the total financial value of your personal injury case.
Our Anastopoulo Law Firm team is passionate about helping injured clients fight for compensation. Our team will help you recover the cost of your medical bills, lost income, and physical and emotional pain and suffering. We also help you identify the at-fault party, which can be complicated in a truck accident case.
Recover Financial Damages for Your Injuries
After a truck accident, you can suffer from severe physical injuries that result in prolonged recovery time. You might also sustain significant psychological trauma that requires mental health care and support to overcome. In addition, your vehicle likely sustained property damage sufficient to be declared a total loss. Our case assessment team will help you fight to recover your three types of financial damages.
In addition to the short- and long-term medical expenses you can request, we also help you recover compensation for your past and future lost income. As well as loss of future earning capacity due to your injuries. You can also recover the cost of repairing your car and for its diminished value. If your vehicle is declared a total loss, you can recover its replacement value.
Some of the losses we request from the at-fault driver stem from your injuries but can’t be measured with invoices or bills. These include compensation for physical disabilities or impairments. As well as lasting scarring or disfigurement. In addition, because colliding with a large truck can cause mental and emotional trauma, we also make sure you recover compensation for current and future pain and suffering.
Wrongful Death Damages
According to Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) research, passenger vehicle occupants are more likely to incur fatal injuries than larger trucks’ occupants in a collision. If your family lost a loved one, please accept our condolences. When you’re ready, we can help you collect the costs of making their final arrangements and compensation for your loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, and society.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Darlington, call 803-222-2222
Your Right to Compensation Has a Time Limit
After a truck accident in Darlington, S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 generally sets a three-year statute of limitations on your potential personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Failure to comply with the statutory filing deadline could mean you will not be permitted to file your lawsuit. It could also mean your case will be dismissed without ever being heard. Either circumstance will leave you with no way to compel the at-fault party to compensate you.
When you get our team involved in your case soon after the accident occurs, we have plenty of time to ensure compliance with the filing deadline. We also have time to thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident, interview witnesses before memories fade, and build a comprehensive case file.
Darlington Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 803-222-2222
Our Anastopoulo Law Firm Team Advocates for You
After a truck accident in Darlington, we work hard to help you seek financial damages. And we build a persuasive case for economic recovery. Our truck accident attorney will:
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
- Calculate the financial damage of your injuries
- Determine the overall value of your lawsuit
- Collect the documents that prove your case
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
Our team will also canvass the accident scene and surrounding area for smartphone photos and videos. As well as residential and commercial surveillance videos. We never stop fighting for you or collecting evidence that supports your right to financial compensation.
We Identify the Right Party to Pursue
A truck accident can happen for a variety of reasons. When we represent you, we investigate its cause to identify the at-fault party, which could include:
- The truck driver if their actions or behavior caused the accident
- Their employer if improperly loaded cargo or inadequate truck driver training caused the accident
- The truck’s manufacturer if a manufacturing or mechanical flaw or defect caused the accident
- The manufacturer of the truck’s components if a faulty tire, defective brakes, or defective windshield caused the accident
Once we identify the at-fault parties, our truck accident team proves their negligence, contacts their insurance company, and negotiates on your behalf. We also ensure you get the encouragement and support you need to cope with the accident’s aftermath.
Previous Clients Tell Our Law Firm’s Story
Our law firm fights hard for injured clients. When previous clients leave reviews about working with our team, they say:
- “Everyone we came in contact with at Anastopoulo Law Firm was always very courteous and helpful. They assisted us in reaching a fair settlement and kept in contact with us throughout the process.” – Crystal Thompson
- “Each and every time I’ve called Anastopoulo Law Firm, all staff was tremendously helpful. They always answered my questions to the best of their ability and were always kind…Thank you all so much! You are SO appreciated.” – Bridada Bethea
- “Camden Hodge, Matt Foss, and Ms. Yvette went above and beyond in answering our questions and addressing our concerns. They kept us informed as our case moved forward and we couldn’t have done it without Anastopoulo Law Firm.” – Catherine Casey
Read more reviews on our client testimonials page and see what it means to work with a law firm that handles your case with the care and compassion you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Your Free Case Review Today
If you or someone you love in Darlington was injured in a collision between your passenger car and a heavy truck, our truck accident attorneys could help you fight for compensation. Contact one of our case review team members at Anastopoulo Law Firm today by calling (800) 777-7777.