Hampton Car Accident Attorney
Why hire a Hampton car accident attorney from our office after a collision? We can fight for the financial compensation you need to pay for medical treatment, support your family, repair your car, and more.
With us on the job, you don’t have to navigate the law alone. Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. is here to guide you through everything your case requires.
Pursuing Damages With Our Firm’s Help
Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. believes that no car accident survivor should have to pay for another party’s negligence. An attorney from our firm serving Hampton can seek:
- Medical bills: This includes any bills related to any necessary or doctor-recommended treatments-including surgery, medication, and therapy.
- Property damage: This could refer to the damage done to your car or other personal property.
- Loss of wages: If your injuries kept you home from work, you could seek lost tips, bonuses, income, and other job-related benefits.
- Loss of earning capacity: Unlike the loss of wages, this refers to future wages you could have earned but now cannot due to disabling, permanent injuries.
- Pain and suffering: This refers to the physical pain of your injuries, as well as the psychological trauma the accident inflicted.
- Physical disability: Spinal cord injuries, broken or amputated limbs, and spinal cord damage could all affect your mobility.
- Intellectual disability: A blow to the head could result in a traumatic brain injury (TBI) that permanently alters how your mind works.
- Reduced quality of life: The cumulative effects of your injuries could make it difficult for you to enjoy the life you once did.
After evaluating your situation, we may identify other compensable losses than those listed here. For instance, if you lost a loved one, we can pursue the cost of their funeral and burial. During your free case review with Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC., you can learn more about your compensable damages.
How Much Can I Recover After a Car Accident in Hampton, SC?
The value of your settlement or court award depends on your situation, including the collision’s severity. We will identify your losses by:
- Supplementing your case with evidence
- Reviewing your injury’s severity and its impact on your life
- Consulting with financial experts on some aspects of your case
- Adding up all invoices, receipts, and other related documentation
We will enter settlement negotiations knowing what monetary figure covers your losses. That way, we can advocate for what you need and prevent the insurer from devaluing your hardships.
We’ve Secured Financial Recovery for Car Accident Claimants in SC
We want you to feel confident about our 25-plus years of legal experience. In that time, we’ve secured the following outcomes for car accident claimants:
- $7 million following a collision with an on-the-clock driver
- $5 million after our client suffered a head-on collision
- $5 million after our client was hurt in a multi-car collision
- $5 million for our client after getting hurt in a hit-and-run collision
- $3.5 million for a father and son who suffered harm in a head-on accident
We hope these outcomes speak to our competence in car accident cases.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Hampton, call (800) 777-7777
How a Hampton, SC, Car Accident Attorney from Our Team Can Help You
You must file your lawsuit within three years of the accident date. Otherwise, as codified at S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530, the court will not accept your case, and you will not be able to recover any compensation.
Aside from abiding by the statute of limitations, your lawyer will advance your case by:
- Investigating the car accident
- Collecting evidence, calculating damages, and identifying all liable parties
- Contacting all liable parties and/or their insurance companies
- Negotiating with the insurance company for an out-of-court settlement
- Taking the liable party to court if the insurance company is not open to negotiating in good faith
This is a lot of work for anyone, especially someone with no prior legal experience and severe injuries. A Hampton, SC, car accident attorney from Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. can do this work for you, as well as:
- Keeping you informed all throughout your case by calling, texting, emailing, or even visiting with you at home or in the hospital (if you cannot travel)
- Charging no attorney’s fees until after we have recovered compensation for you-and waiving those fees if we cannot secure damages
- Advising you of your rights, responsibilities, and options at each step of the legal process
- Helping you make important decisions about your case
You and our team share a common goal: recovering damages. We will use our years of experience and network of resources in South Carolina to advocate for what you need.
Hampton Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
Hampton Car Accidents Are All Too Common
The South Carolina Department of Public Safety (SCDPS) issues annual reports about car accident rates throughout the state. Its 2020 report shows that Hampton County experienced a total of 311 motor vehicle collisions that year. Of these:
- Twenty-nine people sustained serious injuries, and 175 people sustained other kinds of injuries.
- Thirteen people were killed in twelve fatal accidents.
- Two hundred and seventy-eight accidents involved reckless driving, such as speeding, ignoring traffic signs, or not paying attention to the road.
Although many people suffer collisions each year in South Carolina, your case is unique. It requires close attention to detail and a customized legal strategy. You can trust that with Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC., we’ll fight for your interests––and not the insurer’s.
Our Car Accident Attorneys in Hampton, SC, Want to Learn Your Story
Our goal is to help all Hampton car accident survivors and their families pursue an appropriate settlement. You don’t have to Google “car accident lawyer near me” to find committed representation. Instead, you can call our office at (800) 313-2546. We can evaluate your case at no charge, and we never charge attorney’s fees until after you receive damages.