Dillon Car Accident Attorney
If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident, or if someone you love was fatally injured, our law firm will help you seek compensation. We will investigate your accident and hold the at-fault driver responsible for your health care costs, income loss, and physical and emotional pain and suffering. Our Dillon Car Accident Lawyer Team will assess the value of your damages and ensure they receive an accurate financial value.
Building an effective case file takes time and attention to detail. Therefore, our personal injury team at Anastopoulo Law Firm and our Dillon car accident attorney will help you fight for your financial compensation. We also make sure you can identify the at-fault driver and their insurance provider. Therefore, we contact them for you and help you prepare, organize, and present your evidence file for settlement negotiations or in court.
Common Car Accident Damages
Because the at-fault driver bears responsibility for your damages, our team helps you build a complete list of your financial expenses and losses. We also help you collect the documents that prove their value. On your behalf, we will request the following recoverable damages:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of wages
- Required medications
- Assistive medical devices
- Physical impairment or disability
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
Our law firm’s familiarity with state, personal injury, and insurance law works in your favor. Hence why we manage all the details and moving parts of your compensation request so you can focus on getting better. We also ensure you get compassionate, responsive support and ongoing updates about any progress or changes to your case.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Dillon, call (800) 777-7777
You Can Start Seeking Compensation Immediately
Filing a lawsuit after a car accident is a time-sensitive legal matter. If you or someone your love was hurt in an accident, S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 generally limits your right to file a personal injury lawsuit to three years from the accident date.
Therefore, if a family member lost their life in a car accident, S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 generally limits your right to file a wrongful death lawsuit to three years from the date of your loved one’s demise. So, understanding the conditions of the relevant statute and the circumstances and nuances that might change the deadline can be complex. Moreover, we will make sure you understand which filing deadline applies to your legal action and why compliance is critical to building an effective case.
Evidence That Proves the Negligence and Recoverable Damages
To establish the at-fault driver’s negligence, we collect evidence that proves they violated their duty of reasonable care that resulted in your injuries and financial damages. Then, we compile statements from witnesses and your:
- Medical records and bills and a written prognosis that prove the cause, effect, and cost of your injuries
- Car accident report that contains key contact details and information on the accident’s cause and contributing factors
- Accident and injury photos and available video footage that captures details of the collision
Because collecting your medical bills can mean contacting multiple health care professionals and facilities, we handle this for you. We also obtain other relevant evidence and documents that prove your compensation case.
Dillon Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
Let Our Car Accident Attorney Fight for You
After a car accident in Dillon, you can rely on our car accident team to help you fight for compensation. The driver whose negligence caused the accident is responsible for your damages. To help you collect them, our personal injury team at Anastopoulo Law Firm will:
- Build a compelling case file
- Assess the value of your case
- Establish the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Negotiate a favorable settlement
So, you do not have to build your car accident case or navigate the personal injury system on your own. Our law firm will fight hard to negotiate a settlement for you. If a satisfactory offer is not forthcoming, we will prepare your evidence for court and represent you at trial.
Resolving Your Case with a Settlement Versus a Trial
Most personal injury cases are settled out of court. So, if your case does go to trial, our team will prepare your evidence and present it to the judge or jury who decides the case. We will conduct information-gathering sessions, including interrogatories, depositions, and discovery sessions. If your case is settled out of court, we field settlement offers for you, present them to you, and make recommendations on their acceptability.
Because the final decision is yours to make, we also help you weigh each offer’s feasibility and make a well-informed settlement decision. We encourage our clients to keep their needs in mind when reviewing settlement agreement offers. If an offer is too low, we can always renegotiate. Once you accept an offer, you cannot seek further damages from the liable party.
Your Compensation is Our Priority
Our personal injury team is committed to helping injured car accident victims get financial compensation. Reviews and testimonials from our previous clients say:
- “They did a great job and kept me informed about the case all the way. They got me money back when another company said that I didn’t have a case. It did not take them a long time, so I say call the rest and come to the best.” – Curt Chill
- “I had just left The Anastopoulo Law Firm and I was sorta amazed, being the fact that it was my first time doing a case with them…As of today, I definitely would recommend you all to someone…Thank you.” – Jorasha Johnson
- “Everyone we came in contact with at Anastopoulo Law Firm was always very courteous and helpful. They assisted us in reaching a fair settlement and kept in contact with us throughout the process.” – Crystal Thompson
Helping you recover damages from the at-fault driver is our car accident team’s priority. Read more about the damages we helped others recover on our South Carolina results page.
Call for a Free Case Review Today
If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, we can protect your rights and help you explore your legal options. Find out how our car accident attorney at Anastopoulo Law Firm helps injured clients in Dillon get the financial compensation they are due for the at-fault driver’s negligence. Contact one of our team members by calling (800) 313-2546 today.