Chester Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by the negligent actions of another party, you can seek compensation. At Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC., we compile evidence that proves the cause and costs of your accident.
Our Chester personal injury attorney will help you recover the costs of your medical expenses, income losses, pain and suffering, and more. Our contingency-fee structure means we charge no upfront or out-of-pocket expenses. We can start building your case as soon as you’re ready.
Our Firm’s Personal Injury Practice Areas in South Carolina
Our law firm is passionate about helping injured clients hold negligent parties financially responsible. We represent clients injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, bicycles, boats, and pedestrians.
We also pursue compensation for clients injured due to:
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice incidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability incidents (such as dog bites)
- Product liability incidents
- Slips and falls
- On-the-job incidents
We never stop fighting for the best possible outcome for you. Read more about the clients we represent on our personal injury practice areas page and see how committed we are to your recovery.
Our Team Seeks Compensation for Injured People in the Palmetto State
Our Chester County, South Carolina, injury lawyer will help you recover the following tangible damages after your accident:
- Past and future medical expenses, including doctor’s appointments, hospital admissions, and surgical procedures. We will also seek required prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any other expenses related to your physical recovery.
- Past and future lost wages, including the income your injuries and recovery force you to forfeit. This includes full and part-time income, freelance and contract work, and loss of future earning capacity.
Your financial recovery will also include treatment-related travel expenses and property damage costs. When we assign a value to your case, we fight hard to ensure you are not left with uncovered expenses or financial hardships due to someone else’s negligence.
We Will Seek the Cost of Your Non-Economic Damages
Our personal injury attorney in Chester County, South Carolina, will fight hard to recover the following intangible damages:
- Physical impairment
- Physical disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We use your medical records and written prognosis to prove the impact of your injuries on your life. We also make sure you understand how these damages are assessed.
Your Family Can File a Wrongful Death Action in Chester
When your family experiences the loss of a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to recover many forms of compensation from the at-fault party. Recoverable wrongful death damages include:
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s financial contributions
- Loss of your loved one’s domestic support
- Loss of consortium, companionship, and guidance
We handle all the details of your wrongful death case, so you can focus on taking care of your family. We also make sure your case is filed in accordance with the statute of limitations.
Our History of Financial Compensation for Personal Injury Clients
Every injury case comes with its own set of recoverable losses. Previously, we’ve secured these outcomes for injured claimants:
- $10,000,000 jury verdict for a premises liability client
- $2,600,000 judgment for a car accident client
- $1,000,000 settlement for a bicycle accident client
- $985,000 settlement for a nursing home abuse client
- $475,000 settlement for a motorcycle accident client
Our Chester County, SC, personal injury lawyer and our entire team work hard to ensure you are treated like a person, not a case file. We assign a value to your case and fight hard to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
We Will Establish Negligence in Your Injury Case
To hold the at-fault party responsible for your losses, we will prove the four legally required elements of negligence. These elements include:
- Duty of care. Another party had an obligation to act cautiously or with reasonable prudence.
- Breach of duty. Another party acted without regard for others’ safety.
- Causation. You suffered harm due to an act of carelessness or recklessness.
- Damages. You incurred damages as a result of getting hurt.
Our accident lawyer in Chester County, SC, will collect evidence and documents that prove the monetary value of your injuries. We also establish your right to compensation for the expenses and losses that stem from your hardships.
We Use Evidence To Assert Your Case’s Validity
According to S.C. Ann. § 15-38-15, any fault you hold for the accident can affect how much you can recover. So, we need evidence to assert your right to damages and help get what you need.
Evidence we collect for your case file will include:
- The accident or incident report
- Your medical records
- Statements from witnesses
- Data from accident reconstruction specialists
- Information from your healthcare team
- Your injury-related receipts and invoices
- Photos and videos of the accident scene (if applicable)
Don’t let concerns about fault prevent you from seeking financial recovery. As long as you didn’t cause most of the accident, you can seek damages.
Hiring Our Personal Injury Attorney Has Benefits
When the team at Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. handles your personal injury case, we’ll serve you by:
- Clarifying applicable personal injury and insurance laws
- Compiling, organizing, and submitting evidence and documentation
- Determining the monetary value of your injuries and expenses
- Handling all written, verbal, and electronic communications
- Identifying the liable party (or parties) and their insurance companies
- Locating and interviewing eyewitnesses and expert witnesses
- Providing you with relevant and timely updates on your case
The recovery process after an unexpected injury is physically and emotionally challenging. While you cope with your recovery, our personal injury attorney serving clients in Chester will handle all settlement negotiations. We will also represent you at trial, if necessary.
We Manage Your Injury Case’s Filing Deadline
Your right to financial recovery can be compromised if you miss the state’s filing deadline. Consider the following:
- S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 generally gives you up to three years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. The statutory clock starts running on the date of your accident or your loved one’s passing.
- S.C. Ann. § 15-3-545 generally gives you up to three years to file your medical malpractice lawsuit. The statutory clock starts running on the date the medical error was made or the date it was discovered.
When our legal team handles your case — and with sufficient notice from you — we meet all required filing deadlines. This avoids the risk of non-compliance and protects your right to damages.
Check Out What Former Clients Share About Our Team
After resolving their injury cases, previous clients have shared:
- “Excellent service and always helpful to answer my questions! Thank you.” ––M.C.
- “The experience was wonderful. They communicated very well and got the job done. I would recommend them to anyone.” ––T.G.
- “They know what to do for you and what needs to be done. Always willing to help.” ––A.H.
You can learn more about our commitment to client success by reading testimonials on our website.
Call Now for Your Free Case Review
If you or someone you love was involved in a negligence-based accident in Chester, our personal injury attorney will help you build a solid case for financial compensation. We will review your case and explain your next steps.
Get a free review of your personal injury case today by contacting one of our Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo, LLC. team members at (800) 313-2546.