Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit Timeline
There is no established motorcycle accident lawsuit timeline because so many factors can affect the progress of your case. However, when our team represents you against the at-fault driver, we work hard to resolve your case as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction. Our personal injury team reviews your case, determines the cause of the accident, compiles evidence to support your compensation request, and handles settlement negotiations for you.
More severe or unusually complicated motorcycle accidents can take longer to investigate and resolve. Our motorcycle accident team never stops fighting for you or working toward your compensation goals. We also fight to secure a damage award that covers the costs of your current and future medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost income.
Steps to Resolving Your Motorcycle Accident Case
After a motorcycle crash, our team members can help you determine the proper steps to follow and inform you of their appropriate order. When we represent you, we start by listening to your version of the events surrounding the accident, and then we take these actions on your behalf:
- Communicate with the insurance company
- Ensure all legal aspects of your case are met
- Assign an appropriate financial value to your case
- Collect the evidence that supports your case
Our team manages every aspect of your case and ensures all the factors that go into an effective resolution are met. In addition, our familiarity with state and local law can help take the complexity and confusion out of your motorcycle accident case.
For a free legal consultation, call (800) 777-7777
The at-Fault Driver’s Insurer Is Not In a Hurry to Settle Your Case
Our team understands how much you want to settle your case and get back to your regular lifestyle and activities. We also know the at-fault driver’s insurance company does not feel the same way. We will handle the insurance company on your behalf by:
- Obtaining and submitting forms
- Meeting information requests
- Presenting your evidence
- Negotiating settlement offers
Most motorcycle accident cases are resolved with an insurance settlement, which is our goal for your case as well. However, we will represent you in court against the at-fault driver if the insurance company does not make an acceptable offer.
Our Team Ensures Your Case Meets All Legal Requirements
In South Carolina, you must follow specific laws after a motorcycle versus car accident occurs, regardless of who is at fault. Meeting all legal requirements can make resolving your personal injury case simpler and may help your case move forward more quickly. When we represent you:
- We submit your crash report to comply with S.C. Ann § 56-5-1270 requiring reporting an accident to your local police department, sheriff, or Highway Patrol.
- We comply with the statute of limitations that, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530, generally entitles you to three years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Meeting the legal requirements of your case ensures you can recover financial damages such as past and future medical bills, past and future lost wages, and property damage or loss. In addition, you can receive compensation for your mental anguish, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. We also request compensation for wrongful death damages for surviving family members of fatally injured motorcycle accident victims.
See What It Means to Let Us Handle Your Personal Injury Case
When someone else’s negligence injures our clients, we fight hard for fair financial compensation. Clients we represented in the past said:
- “They were very professional, and they did things in a timely fashion. I just received my settlement. I am very pleased with everything.” – Farryn Maddox
- “This law firm was EXCELLENT!!!! They are very professional and honest…I highly recommend them to anyone.” – Jennifer Butler
- “It was my first accident and very nerve racking, but they made it all easy for me. Communication is amazing and I’d definitely recommend them.” – Sasha Mandisha
- “Very helpful and thorough. Helped me get my case settled in a timely manner.” – Monica Allen
- “The Anastopoulo Law Firm handled my case very professionally. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing their service.” – Sophia Plagakis
Clients post testimonials like these on our reviews page to let other potential clients know what working with our personal injury team means. When you are ready to seek compensation, you can count on the same supportive experience.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call (800) 777-7777 for Your Free Consultation
Were you or someone you love recently injured in a motorcycle accident? If you are seeking compensation from the at-fault driver, our Anastopoulo Law Firm team will explain the filing deadline, insurer responsibilities, and other critical factors of your motorcycle accident lawsuit timeline. Call (800) 777-7777 today to learn more by speaking with one of our case review team members.