South Carolina 3M Earplugs Lawyer
The U.S. Department of Justice announced in 2018 that 3M Company (3M) agreed to pay millions of dollars in damages for its failure to disclose defects in the Combat Arms Earplugs, Version 2 (CAEv2). While voluntary and involuntary recalls and damage arrangements protect future consumers from defective products, previous users may have already suffered damage. If you or someone you love experienced hearing damage or loss due to defective 3M products, our South Carolina 3M earplugs lawyer at Anastopoulo Law Firm can help you seek compensation.
After depending on military-issued earplugs to protect you during your service, you could recoup the costs of your medical care. As well as assistive hearing devices, and pain and suffering.
What to Expect When You Join Our 3M Mass Tort Case
Are you a military veteran who sustained hearing damage due to use of flawed or defective combat earplugs? When you join our mass tort case against 3M, you and other injured veterans become joint plaintiffs seeking damages from the same defendant. On your behalf, we will:
- Collect and review evidence of your hearing damage
- Prove your use of 3M earplugs during your military service
- Identify medical experts to support your injury case
- File your case within the allotted statute of limitations
- Provide you with ongoing updates on the progress of your case
Our attorneys take time to identify and calculate each of your damages so we can fight hard for the compensation you deserve. We also spearhead the settlement negotiation process, although the final decision to accept or reject a monetary offer is always up to you. Ultimately, we are ready and willing to stand up for you and other victims of 3M in court to hold this company accountable.
Qualifying to Join Other Injured Veterans in the 3M Earplug Lawsuit
If you are a military veteran who suffered full or partial hearing damage or loss in one or both ears, you may be eligible to join our mass tort case. Our case review team will assess your military service dates, records, and duties. We will also request and analyze your:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Incident reports
- Hearing tests
Then, we may consult hearing specialists, medical experts, and relevant scientific studies that support the cause of your hearing loss. If you are the family member of an injured veteran, our case review team can also help determine your ability to pursue damages from 3M as part of our mass tort case.
For a free legal consultation with a 3m earplugs lawyer serving South Carolina, call 803-222-2222
Hearing Damage Reported from 3M Earplug Use
Many military situations require servicemen and women like you to spend time in dangerously loud combat settings. As a result, the military took steps to protect your hearing by providing you with earplugs. However, because 3M’s earplug product was defective, you could have suffered damage including:
- Chronic hearing loss: According to Mayo Clinic research, severe hearing loss caused by repeated exposure to loud noise can be difficult or impossible to restore.
- Chronic tinnitus: Mayo Clinic research also suggests that tinnitus can lead to depression and other mental health challenges from living with a persistent ringing in the ears.
- Auditory Processing Disorder (APD): According to research published in the Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology, APD distorts how your brain processes the sounds you hear.
At Anastopoulo Law Firm, our 3M earplugs lawyers help injured veterans in South Carolina hold 3M financially accountable for the negligence that caused auditory-related medical conditions. When you hire us, we fight for you from the beginning to the end of your case. Our team strives to build the strongest case possible before presenting your evidence to the at-fault party and their representatives.
Our Attorneys Help You Seek Financial Damages from 3M
A mass tort lawsuit seeks individual compensation for multiple injured clients simultaneously. When you become part of our mass tort case, our team helps you seek financial damages for your specific injuries. The damages our attorneys help you seek may include:
- Current and future medical care
- Current and future loss of wages
- Required prescription medications
- Assistive devices like hearing aids
- Mental and emotional distress
- Physical pain and suffering
We carefully calculate the financial impact of hearing loss on each plaintiff. This process involves thoroughly investigating your injuries, identifying and assigning a value to your damages, and compiling the documents to prove your right to compensation. Our team also handles the negotiation process for you.
Read More About Our Firm’s Commitment to Client Satisfaction
At Anastopoulo Law Firm, we work hard to ensure you get the compensation you seek for 3M’s negligence. Every injured client we represent deserves responsive, communicative legal service and support. On our reviews page and in our Google reviews, previous clients say:
- “I wouldn’t call anyone else. The best. Was always told what was happening. Don’t scream call Akim. He will always get you what you need.” – Anne Heichel
- “They did a great job and kept me informed about the case all the way. They got me money back when another company said that I didn’t have a case. It did not take them a long time, so I say call the rest and come to the best.” – Curt Chill
- “Each and every time I’ve called Anastopoulo Law Firm, all staff was tremendously helpful…They made me feel extremely comfortable to speak to them about my situation and it made a difference with my experience…Thank you all so much! You are SO appreciated.” – Bridada Bethea
U.S. military veterans deserve the best protection available. If a defective 3M earplug product injured you during your military service, we fight hard for your compensation. While providing you with a warm and supportive legal environment.
South Carolina 3M Earplugs Lawyer Near Me 803-222-2222
Get Your 3M Earplug Case Review Today
If you experienced hearing loss due to defective earplugs you used during your military service, our 3M earplugs lawyer can help you join other injured veterans seeking compensation. We represent clients across South Carolina from our offices in Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, Columbia, Greenville, and Florence.
Find out how you can become part of our mass tort case by calling one of our Anastopoulo Law Firm team members at (800) 777-7777 today.