South Carolina Baby Food Lawyer
If your child was exposed to toxic ingredients or other dangers in commercially prepared baby food, our South Carolina baby food lawyer can show you how to join a mass torts lawsuit with other parents in a situation similar to yours.
Anastopoulo Law Firm is ready to work to secure compensation for all injured parties with a financial settlement. But, we are prepared to represent you in court if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
How Baby Food Can Be Dangerous
Like all parents, you probably never expected a product made specifically for babies to pose a health hazard. However, according to a U.S. House of Representatives report, high levels of several toxic heavy metals have been found in many popular brands of baby food. The metals included in this study include:
- Inorganic arsenic
According to Cleveland Clinic, consuming dangerous levels of these heavy metals can lead to the following medical issues:
- Delayed growth
- Learning disabilities
- Behavioral concerns
- Development delays
- Increased risk of cancer
- Difficulty paying attention
These conditions can mean short-term, long-term, or lifelong impairments or disabilities for your son or daughter. So, if your child was diagnosed with any or all of these adverse reactions after eating baby food, our attorneys can help you start or join a mass tort lawsuit for financial compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a baby food lawyer serving South Carolina, call (800) 777-7777
Connect Your Child’s Diagnosis to a Faulty Product
As a parent, you may recognize the correlation between your child’s eating habits and the onset of troubling medical symptoms. To establish an actionable connection between your child’s illness and the baby food they consumed, a lawyer on our team will build a case file consisting of the following evidentiary items from you and other parents of injured children:
- Relevant research and study results
- The children’s medical records and bills
- Supportive findings from expert consultants
To sum up, we will help you prove your right to recover, define your financial expenses and losses, and fight for you and every client in this legal pursuit. During a free consultation with one of our staff members, you can learn more about starting a mass tort. Or joining one that is in progress.
South Carolina Baby Food Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
Find Out how You Can Join Our Fight for Compensation
As the parent of an injured baby, you can seek compensation on your own. You might also be able to represent yourself and file your case without a lawyer. If you opt to do so, all the work of building an effective case falls to you. When you trust your case to a mass tort lawyer on our team, you will experience many benefits. For example:
- Our lawyers can assign a fair financial value to your case.
- We know and can comply with the statute of limitations.
- Our team assigns financial liability to the at-fault product maker.
- We prove the cause of your child’s current medical condition.
- We understand and can compile the elements of a strong case.
Another benefit of hiring our team to represent you is that we handle the myriad details and legal filings of your case. Thus, you can concentrate on your baby’s health and recovery. Additionally, we never stop fighting for you and all the parents in our case to get monetary compensation.
Why You Should Join Our Mass Tort Baby Food Case
When various plaintiffs—parents of injured children, just like you—file a group of lawsuits against the same party and receive awards based on their own case circumstances. Also, according to South Carolina Judicial Branch Rule 23, we can file a mass tort case against the baby food manufacturer if many potential plaintiffs seek compensation from the same defendant.
In addition, each plaintiff in the case must:
- Have a shared question of law
- Be fairly represented, defended, and compensated
- Have similar complaints against the same at-fault party
A mass tort lawsuit must also seek more than $100 in recoverable damages. Thus, when we pursue monetary recovery, our goal is to resolve your case with a financial settlement. If one cannot be reached, our baby food lawyer in South Carolina will represent you in court.
Read what Others Have to Say About Our Legal Team
The legal representation you receive from our team is client-focused and results-driven. To clarify, your case gets the attention to detail it needs. Previous clients we have represented say:
- “My experience has been excellent! Very friendly compassionate investigator. The investigator is always accessible and prompt in getting back to you to answer any and all questions. I would highly recommend this law firm!” — Rhonda Young
- “They are amazing. Very friendly, always answered my questions. They really helped every step of the way and kept me informed about what was going on in my case. Would definitely recommend them 100%.” — Shana Wilferd
- “Everyone that I contacted was courteous and professional. They kept me informed at every step. They are a great team that truly fights hard for you. I highly recommend Anastopoulo Law Firm.” — Juanita Tucker
When we represent you, we treat your case with the same compassion and concern we made sure these clients received. Moreover, you can depend on our lawyers work to find a favorable resolution for you in a mass tort case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Anastopoulo Law Firm Any Time for a Free Consultation
If your son or daughter was harmed by a consumer baby food product in South Carolina, our baby food lawyer can help you and other families like yours prove liability and fight for compensation. Find out how you can start or join a mass tort case by contacting one of our team members at Anastopoulo Law Firm.
Keep in mind, the amount of time you have a to file a claim is limited under South Carolina law, per S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530. Our team will ensure your case is filed within the statutory deadline. Connect with us at (800) 777-7777 today. You pay no attorney’s fees unless we secure an award for you.