South Carolina Xeljanz lawyer
Our mass tort team will take on your case to prove the manufacturer of Xeljanz did not inform you or your prescriber of the drug’s potential danger. We are preparing civil actions for people who have certain types of cancer, heart problems, blood clots, or who lost a loved one for any of these reasons. A South Carolina Xeljanz lawyer from Anastopoulo Law Firm will help you and other injured clients seek compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and physical and emotional pain and suffering.
So, if you or a family member was diagnosed with cancer after you started taking Xeljanz, you could be eligible for financial compensation. We assign a financial value to your case and prove the link between the medication and your impaired health.
Benefits of Joining Our Xeljanz Mass Torts Case
On your behalf and the behalf of the members of our mass tort case, our team compiles scientific studies and evidence of the harm patients suffered after Xeljanz use. In addition to product packaging and medical expert testimony, we compile other evidence to build your case. Our team will also:
- Visit you in your home or hospital room, if needed
- Determine your case’s monetary value
- Regularly update you on your case’s status
- Communicate with the insurance company
Our case review team will help you understand your rights and explain the drug manufacturer’s responsibility. Our firm also makes sure you understand how our fee structure works and our commitment to your case. We guide you step-by-step through the mass torts process as we seek to recover financial awards for you.
We Never Run Out of Time to Fight for You
All plaintiffs have a time limit on their ability to file a lawsuit against a defendant. In South Carolina, you generally have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Similarly, you have three years to file a wrongful death lawsuit. In cases where the injury is a medical one, it can be challenging to determine the effective date of injury.
Our team will help you determine the appropriate filing deadline and comply with S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 – the statute of limitations – and avoid running out of time to file your case. We also make sure you do not run out of time to legally compel the negligent party to compensate you.
Recent Client Testimonials and Endorsements
We know choosing the right legal representation for your case is an important decision. As you weigh your decision, here is a sampling of what our previous clients say about our services:
- “Really great working with this law firm. Everyone was very professional, and they made our experience so much more tolerable! I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.” – Angela Breazeale
- “My experience with Anastopoulo Law Firm – everyone that contacted was courteous and professional. They kept me informed at every step. They are a great team that truly fights hard for you. I highly recommend Anastopoulo Law Firm.” – Juanita Tucker
- “They did a great job and kept me informed about the case all the way. They got me money back when another company said that I didn’t have a case. It did not take them a long time, so I say, call the rest and come to the best.” – Curt Chill
Our team is passionate about holding negligent drug companies liable for the damage their products cause. So, when we represent you, we fight as hard for you as we have for each of these clients. Our aim is that you get the best possible outcome for your case.
For a free legal consultation with a xeljanz lawyer serving South Carolina, call 803-222-2222
Recoverable Damages You Can Request
Because U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) research connects Xeljanz use to an increased risk of cardiac events, cancer, blood clots, and fatalities, our law firm can help you seek compensation from its drugmaker. Your recoverable damages could include:
- Economic damages, including past and future medical bills and income loss. Economic damages also include any medical devices you require and the cost of traveling to and from treatment. If your family lost a loved one, their funeral and burial expenses are also recoverable.
- Non-economic damages, including physical disability, disfigurement, or impairment. Non-economic damages also include compensation for your mental and emotional trauma and pain and suffering.
At Anastopoulo Law Firm, our Xeljanz lawyer is preparing a mass tort, or multiplaintiff, case in South Carolina. If you or someone you love was injured, you might be eligible to join us. You can learn more about your options today during a free consultation.
We Amass Proof of Your Right to Monetary Recovery
Proving you were injured by your medication is only one part of your case. We also help prove the financial value of your impaired health. So, if you lost a loved one, we will prove the value of their financial contributions to your family. The evidence we gather for you includes:
- Medical records
- A written prognosis
- Expert witnesses
- Pay stubs
Moreover, we organize your evidence and present it to the negligent party. We receive settlement offers for you and, since the final decision is up to you, we help you determine the appropriate settlement offer to accept.
South Carolina Xeljanz Lawyer Near Me 803-222-2222
We Will Share More About How Mass Tort Cases Work
When you join our mass torts case, you and other plaintiffs who were harmed after Xeljanz use can seek financial recovery from the drug’s maker. Our team helps you prove:
- Your case’s financial value
- Your negative diagnosis and prognosis
- The connection between your medication and diagnosis
- You were not informed of the drug’s potential for harm
We help each injured individual we represent prove these things. Thus, in a mass torts case, each plaintiff seeks their own damages and receives their own settlement amount. Our team builds a mass case for all claimants against the same defendant. We also make every attempt to resolve your case with a financial settlement on your behalf.
Get a Free Review of Your Xeljanz Case
Our South Carolina law firm helps clients injured by drugs they trusted seek compensation from faulty or negligent drug manufacturers. If you or someone you love was diagnosed with cancer, heart problems, or blood clots related to Xeljanz, our mass torts lawyer can help you join our mass tort case.