Personal Injury Attorneys
The attorneys at Anastopoulo Law Firm have one chief goal: to help you get compensation after you’ve been injured or undergone suffering.
We’re here to help you get the compensation you need to recover after you’ve been injured through no fault of your own. When other people or companies refuse to take responsibility for the harm they inflict, we work aggressively to pursue your best interests by seeking repayment in the legal system. Whether you’ve been hurt in a car accident or have undergone suffering as the result of another event, our experienced personal injury attorneys are here to help. We invite you to examine our qualifications and set a personal meeting with us to talk about your situation.
Some personal injury attorneys are more interested in simply settling the case and taking a percentage for their troubles. At the Anastopoulo Law Firm, we ensure your case gets the proper attention. And we’re ready to take the case to court if the insurance company won’t budge.
Our attorneys are experienced in handling almost every type of personal injury case.
- Car accidents: One of the most common types of claims, our personal injury attorneys help you get compensation after you’ve been hit on South Carolina’s highways.
- Truck accidents: Have you been the victim of a negligent truck driver? Our attorneys handle various types of vehicle accident cases including truck and semi accidents.
- Dog bites: Being bitten by an unrestrained dog can be a painful and traumatic experience. Our attorneys hold those responsible accountable for their negligence.
- Motorcycle accidents: If you’ve been hit while operating your motorcycle, dealing with the insurance company to recover compensation for your injuries can be stressful. Let our attorneys help.
- Slip & fall accidents: Have you fallen and been injured while patronizing someone else’s home or business? You may be entitled to recover damages.
- Birth injuries: If you or your child was injured during the birthing process, our attorneys can hold the person responsible accountable.
- Boating accidents: Boating accidents – even more so than other accidents – result from plain incompetence or negligence on the part of the driver. If you’ve been hurt in a boating accident, let our personal injury attorneys help.
- Wrongful deaths: When someone dies, your paradigm shifts dramatically. If a loved on was killed as the result of wrongful action, incompetence or negligence, you and your family deserve compensation.
- Brain injuries: These injuries are especially devastating and can have long-lasting implications. Let our personal injury attorneys help you.
- Products liability: Getting hurt while using a product usually isn’t the scenario you bargained for. If you’ve been injured, we can hold the manufacturers and other key stakeholders responsible for their action.
- Dangerous drugs: Pharmaceutical companies have an obligation to provide safe drugs to the public. When they don’t uphold that obligation, we fight for justice.
- Airplane accidents: Airplane accident injuries don’t occur unless there is a significant amount of negligence or incompetence at play. Our injury lawyers help you prove damages and recover compensation.
Take Action Today
Whether you’ve been injured and are curious about what your rights are, or you’re already in a bitter fight with the insurance company, our South Carolina personal injury attorneys are ready to hear about your situation. Give us a call today to set a meeting with an attorney or to ask questions about your situation.
1-800-313-AKIM or by filling out this simple form.