South Carolina Roundup Lawyer
Roundup is a popular weed killer product used on home lawns and gardens and in many commercial applications. If you or someone you love was diagnosed with cancer after using this herbicide, our South Carolina Roundup lawyer can help. You could join other injured parties in a mass tort case to seek financial recovery from Monsanto, the company that manufactures Roundup.
At Anastopoulo Law Firm, our team is helping plaintiffs request compensation for medical care, lost wages, and physical and emotional pain and suffering. When you are ready to hold Roundup’s manufacturer responsible for their negligence, we are ready to help you build a case.
Our Attorneys Want to Discuss Your Roundup Exposure
Monsanto should have warned consumers about the dangers of the glyphosate in Roundup. Because consumers did not receive such a warning, they can hold the company liable for injuries and related expenses that result.
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) research, most exposure to glyphosate occurs as the result of:
- Home lawn and garden use
- Farming and commercial use
- Contaminated food products
When our team reviews your case, we want to discuss your exposure to glyphosate. For instance, if you breathed it in, came into contact with wet plants, or ingested it in certain food products, we can help you prove your exposure and its connection to your cancer diagnosis. With the evidence our team uncovers, we can build a strong compensation case.
Defective Product Damages We Help You Recover
While you cope with your diagnosis and work with your healthcare teams to treat your illness, we concentrate on recovering compensation for you. In South Carolina, you could recover the following types of economic and non-economic damages:
- Past, current, and future medical care
- Current and ongoing lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anxiety
- In-home assistance and support
If someone you love succumbed to a glyphosate-related illness, you could collect compensation for their loss of life and your loss of consortium, companionship, and support. We can also help you seek recovery for the reasonable expenses of their funeral and burial.
Do Not Wait to Seek Help For Your Roundup Lawsuit
Most personal injury cases settle out of court, and our team will fight hard to negotiate a favorable settlement for you. However, if the negligent party’s insurance company does not make an offer you find acceptable, we preserve your right to sue by filing your Roundup lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires.
In South Carolina, the personal injury and wrongful death statute of limitations are generally three years, according to S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530. Our case review team will help you define and understand your deadline. With sufficient notice, we also make sure the filing deadline does not run out.
For a free legal consultation with a roundup lawyer serving South Carolina, call (800) 777-7777
The Benefits of Working With Our Roundup Mass Tort Lawyer
When we represent you, our mass tort team will make sure you know what is going on from the beginning of your case until its resolution. In addition to providing regular case progress updates, we will also:
- Calculate your damages
- Comply with the South Carolina statute of limitations
- Collect evidence to establish Monsanto’s financial liability
- Consult medical experts and cite case law to support your right to recover compensation
Our mass tort team at Anastopoulo Law Firm will fight to prove that exposure to Roundup was the cause of your or your loved one’s cancer diagnosis. We could also help if exposure led to nerve damage, celiac, Alzheimer’s, or Parkinson’s disease, or caused fertility issues.
We Can Build a Compelling Evidence File for You
Each defendant in the mass tort case will have an individual case file and unique damages. When we represent you, we will take the time to compile proof of your use of Roundup and your diagnosis. The evidence file we put together for you will likely also contain:
- Medical records regarding your treatment
- Your healthcare team’s report on your anticipated recovery
- Pay stubs and relevant financial records
- Testimonials from expert consultants
We collect this evidence for you and organize it so you don’t have to worry about having an incomplete case. Our attorneys work hard to build a strong claim for each plaintiff because doing so provides the foundation for your potential financial recovery.
See What Previous Clients Say About Our Law Firm
When they leave Google reviews or contribute to our testimonials page, our past clients tell others what it means to work with our dedicated team. For example, recent client testimonials say:
- “My experience has been excellent! Very friendly compassionate investigator. The firm has its own medical staff to check you out…always accessible and prompt in getting back to you to answer any and all questions. I would highly recommend this law firm!” – Rhonda Young
- “Excellent service and very professional. Attorneys reach out when necessary, otherwise can trust the case is being handled with the utmost care and attention.” – Zeke Lollis
- “Anastopoulo Law Firm was great! They were open and honest about my case. They explained in detail of how the process goes. They got my cases settled in a timely manner. My expectations were met.” – Tonia Dudley
Your case is important to our team, and so are you. When we manage your case, we make sure to treat you with courtesy, respect, and compassion – just like we treated each of these clients while fighting on their behalf.
South Carolina Roundup Lawyer Near Me (800) 777-7777
Get a Free Case Review Today
Were you or someone you love diagnosed with cancer or another serious illness after using Roundup weed killer? Our Roundup mass tort lawyer is helping other glyphosate victims seek compensation, and you might be eligible to join us. Contact one of our Anastopoulo Law Firm team members in South Carolina by calling (800) 777-7777 today.